Saturday, October 07, 2006

Stuck in Fancy Museums I didn't care for...

What if you had to jump 250 feet from a cliff face into the sea? There was no other way down, you on the edge of a cliff, stuck in the middle of the sea, nobody with you, no phone, nothing. And you had to jump?

What would you feel as you jumped off the ledge? What would you feel? Would you be afraid? Have you loved? Have you seen many beautiful things? Would you be ready to go?

Would you be ready to go?

I want to live each day like it's the best day of my life, to write on my heart that everyday is the best day of my life.

I know the day will come when I live in a country with four seasons, I know that day will come eventually, when I am surrounded by people who really 'get it', I know that day will come eventually when all my dreams will be fulfilled, and I will have loved and lived and I will have three cats and maybe a dog and perhaps even a son and a husband.

I know that day will come, but until that day, live is unfolding now.. I'm sucking deep into the marrow of life. Living it. Feeling every modicum of it, savouring each feeling as it washes over me. Deep calls to deep and all the breakers and waves and oceans have come over me, coursed through me, and I cannot resist it anymore.

Life beckons. And I walk out from a fancy museum to join her at her side.

1 comment:

K said...

i read your web log and i think you write really well, and i can relate to quite alot of what you are writing.
it would be nice if we could talk.

wishyouwerehere__@hotmail.com

yours sincerely,
ken