Saturday, April 23, 2005

First impressions and psycho killers

A few years back my tuition kid posed this riddle to me. Which I couldn't figure out. Apparently it was a good thing i couldn't coz' if i did it meant that i would have the mind of a psycho killer.

seriously, it was used as a test for all the psycho killers in some American prison and all of them answered spot on. I was chilled!

But anyway, after that i met up with a group of friends. In this group was this new guy i never met before. I posed the riddle to them and none of them could answer it. Except this guy. I was chilled. And assiduously avoided this guy.... erm...actually i just never ran into him again after that...on no effort of my own.

Funny thing is.. this year, i ran into him. And guess what... in my French tutorial of all places. (French tutorials are pretty small and cosy). So anyway, he turned out to be one of the cooler pp. in the class that i could 'click' with and i actually ended up pairing up with him for the French Orale. (not wat some of you are thinkin out there) I never did tell him about my first impression of him though.. hehe.

ok.. so are you curious to see if you have the mind of a psycho killer?

Crack this one!

A middle-aged woman dies. At her wake, the daughter sees a really cute stranger and falls in love with him. However, she doesn't get a chance to talk to him. Two weeks later she kills her sister. WHY?



No comments: