Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Today

Today I got back home. Late. And i wondered. Coz'... i havent' felt like that for a while...happy and dreamy. Or contemplative.
When was the last time i felt like that? Was it on my bed in Gage South Towers, UBC, Vancouver after my first taste of the gift from the earth? When I was listening to 'Bittersweet Symphony' and felt like it had been going on forever in my mind.
No.. it was a different feel.
It's the quiet contemplative feel where you feel like you need to keep some thoughts away and wrap them up in carefully folded covers. To have and to hold.
But I guess somethings aren't meant to be said. But cherished in your mind's eye and kept away for future reference. I will refer to it again. One day... when I write in my book about all these crazy cool characters that do strange and wonderful banal foolish things.
But TODAY... i felt connected. From icecream with Praptee. To cell with Mark, Adrian, Vince, Marian... to being at home .. to writing this blog.. to sippin' my milo and recalling Mark's dream of a lifetime's supply of milo and how it comforts him...
I remember.
And I feel connected... And I cherish all the times I had ... all the times I have... so many more to pass. Who knows or none. ... Distant figures that will be made bold someday when I meet them again. When I see you again.

No comments: