Saturday, April 16, 2005

mosquito mannerisms

Nothing to do with the title above watsoever. But I do realise one thing... mosquitos love to bite me. I've got the marks on my legs to prove it.

I'm going to be out of Singapore from May to end July. Practically the whole summer! Feel abit sad about it coz' i feel like i'm just starting to get adjusted and 'rooted' in Singapore ... cool frens, cool spots, cool blogs, cool music....cool stuff.

Just not cool weather.

BUT... i'm excited!!! Wonder what it'll be like to stay in Thailand and help out at the NGO and speak Thai day in and day out with Thai pp. And also spending time with my Dad in Thailand. He's a pretty strange bird to hang out with... quite given to perculiar mannerisms and freaky penchants... but hey! I identify...hoho... apart from the golf.

And then after Thailand i'll be hookin' up with a couple of frens in Boston and New York. Really lookin' forward to seeing them... Mich, back from good ole' Cornell days whom I haven't seen for ....FIVE YEARS? Tusche...!!! Lovely, beautiful Tusche ... can't wait to hear your cute voice...Esther in Boston....also haven't seen for long long time... got loads to catch up man....will pass her the rocks i picked up from Wreck Beach in UBC when I see her... and Satomi!!!!! in Japan!! Yay!!!! Good ole Satomi... i promise to learn some jap before I get there ... i'll make it a point... so that I can order my own Nasunodengaku! (BBQ Brinjal)

After which I'll come back to Singapore for my final year in NUS.... FINAL YEAR..... gah! i'm filled with longing and dread for that year....can't bear to bear down on the books no more but also can't imagine what it'll be like after I graduate.... most definitely don't want to start workin in Singapore.... *sigh*

Guess we'll hold on tight and see what happens... *fingers crossed, eyes closed, hoping real hard*

No comments: