Wednesday, May 11, 2005

The Best of What's Around

I was walking near Khao San road about two nights ago. I saw these two stickers (see below) on the side of a bus-stop. I was so impressed and intrigued by these stickers that i koped them from the bus-stop. I had no place to put them coz' they were pretty large. So I had to stick them on my blouse and skirt. Totally unglam for a night of clubbing but oh well.. =) It's worth it.

I'm glad that I got 'em. Apologies to the artist who's art I stole... but maybe i can make up for it by displaying your art on my blog???

Anyways, I thought it'd be a Thai blog, but apparently it may not be, coz' there are some pics taken in Singapore and lots of malay slang used on the site. So maybe it's a very international Thai artist who just visited Singapore and Malaysia. Or a very creative Singaporean who sticks pictures on Thai bus-stops to gain publicity for his blog? Or a Malaysian artist???? =) C'est Interresant!

No comments: