Monday, May 30, 2005

What color is your Parachute?

I'm going out of my mind trying to think of what I should do after I graduate. I never thought it'd be a big deal... but now i'm really worried about my job prospects. It seems like I've got precious little stamina when it comes to working. As it is, I'm going into work at 10am plus four days a week and checking out at 3pm. And I'm feeling EXHAUSTED. Maybe it's also 'coz translation work really takes alot out of you.

I've been thinking about my job prospects and about what kind of job I'll get after I graduate. Main questions are...

1) will it be interesting?
2)will I be able to do it well?
3) will the people I work with be cool?
4) will it be a job that does not confine me to the office?
5) will it pay me enough to support my loose-spending lifestyle?
6) will it pay me enough to support all my other hobbies
7) will it take me outside of Singapore?


I've been feeling so tired of late. It's all the cafe-hopping and tea drinking which causes me insomnia that's to blame of course. In three weeks here.. i've already blown $600 bucks. And I don't even know what on!

Sigh... how will i ever earn enough to support myself.

HELP!!!!

No comments: