Sunday, May 08, 2005

Leaves falling

Apart from watching leaves falling from trees - I love seeing bubbles floating in the air - even better, i love creating those bubbles.

Today as i was jogging on the canal nearby - I saw a bunch of bubbles suspended in the air. Looking to the source of the bubbles i expected to see a kid blowing away at one of those bubble wands.

The only kid within range was a little girl moseying around distractedly near a man (her father i suspect) who was blowing away at a wand with much gusto.

I just couldn't help gazing at the sight and grinning to myself: Grown man relishes bubble blowing while young daughter gets bored.

But it's funny. I'd probably succumb to the fun of creating bubbles too if i had one of those wands.

On my way back I encountered father and daughter again - the father was still at it.

I loved my childhood.

No comments: