Sunday, May 15, 2005

life

life, with a non-capitalized 'l'

went to church today. Met up with Dan and Art and got to know this gal called Berwin who's also from Singapore and also here for a while- two months. She's pretty cool... but i'm soo tired. I need some 'time out'. Just some time to chill chill and be by myself and contemplate and 'feel' myself again.

The past few days have just been pretty busy with Prapti and Christine passing thru' BK.

And then there was Om - Thai guy at work that tried to put the moves on me on the first time we went out. I feel pretty freaked out by it and i hope that he's not some psychotic stalker. I foresee that work is going to be awkward now that i feel so freaked out by him.

But seriously. Who on earth tries to hold someone's hand within the 2nd day of knowing that person? YUCKS! And you know how some people are kind of sly and not upfront about things? That's kind of how i feel like he is, I kept telling him hey, i'm not comfortable with you doing this and he's like, ooh.. i'm just guiding you as we walk along the street. Bullshit.

Anyways, i'm really freaked out by this whole experience - I pray to God that he will let me meet one normal, non-perverse Thai guy out there who's fun to hang out with.... to cure me of this bad trip...

bleak....

Thank God that Dan's around ... coz' it really does make a great deal of difference to talk to someone in the city you're in who understands. I mean, i told my Dad.. but it's different than talking with a friend - like a contemporary.

Good friends really do make all the difference in life.=)

No comments: